This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOMINATIONS for judicial and term 2 executive positions

Time flies by and we are already at the starting point for new elections. The court is very well aware that its first term is already exceeding one month. However, elections for the executive positions and the replacement of one judge will be held together since it is in the best interest of the game and seems to be the wish of the community (discussion in this thread)
    Also, with this post the office of Senior Justice goes to mapfi, as stated in the con article III, section 2-c.

You can nominate yourself or anyone you wish, nobody has to accept a nomination though. You can, however, only run for one position! I have included the current office holders for convenience, they need however to be nominated too! The nomination period ends on January 15th, 7 pm GMT sharp.

Judicial position:

One three-month term as judge, with the last term serving as Senior Justice. Judges cannot hold any executive position.
    (currently held by H Tower)
    Nominated: Frozzy, H Tower, Devil of Truth

Executive positions:

A four-week term as minister, starting at the end of the election, approximately on the evening of Monday, January 20th.

President:
    (currently held by Pedrunn)
    Nominated: Pedrunn

Minister of Domestic Affairs:
    (currently held by Wise Ass)
    Nominated: Wise Ass

Minister of Infrastructure:
    (currently held by ískallin)
    Nominated: ískallin

Minister of Diplomacy, Science and Trade:
    (currently held by Immortal Wombat)
    Nominated: Immortal Wombat, Locutus

Minister of Defence:
    (currently held by Maquiladora)
    Nominated: Maquiladora, Turambar

For a detailed description of each position read in the constitution, article II and III.

for the Court, Senior Justice mapfi
    Last edited by mapfi; January 15, 2003, 11:05.

I'll take the Judiciary spot again... I hope I can win this time, and not come second...

Comment

i want to be a judge again

Comment

There go my chances

Comment

I put myself forward for the MoD again.

I wonder if we'll all be in the same positions by next term...
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Sign me up. I’ll start my political ascent as a judge.
            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Judge seems to be a very popular position!

Comment

i nominate for minister of infastructure
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

I'm running for re-election as Minister of Diplomacy, Science and Trade
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

/me looks forward to a three way race for court position

Comment

*Frozzy doesn't *

Comment

I didnt do half of i wanted with the delay in the MoDA election, my lack of experience and the case 002 which is still running. But i do believe I gained much experience this month and i do believe i can make the next term more dynamic and much better.

So I will run for President again
                        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                        Kill all and you are a God!"
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                          *Frozzy doesn't *
                          Don't worry, once Gilg is impeached (and let's face it, unless he suddenly shows up again within the next 24 hours, that's a formality), there will be another Court position available, so you have 2 chances this time

As for myself, I *will* run, but I don't know for what position yet. Kinda depends on what other people do, I wanna see some real elections so I'll prolly run for a position which still has only one candidate by Wednesday afternoon (if those are still available by then)...
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
                            I didnt do half of i wanted with the delay in the MoDA election, my lack of experience and the case 002 which is still running.
                            no injunction on the game has been enacted, you are free to play whenever you wish. IW does not need to post a poll to draft a report for you, he's probablly got one in the works right now.

Comment

I would like to retain status as Minister of Domestic affairs
                              GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
                              X