Orders for the next turns (3780 +)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders for the next turns (3780 +)

We need to have this feedback from the minister defined before re-starting the game!

This thread is not to discuss. I am just making guidelines for the Ministers to make decisions thread/polls that they think necessary to actually start these discussions and of course tell me what to do.
    But you can post here anything you want. You are not forbidden at all.

Immortal Wombat: What will our attitude towards the Austrian be?
    -->Generally speaking, neutral to friendly. In proposals, meek/obsequious would be acceptable I think, as they are more powerful than us.

Immortal Wombat: Will we send any proposal to the austrian?**
    --> Agree to withdraw, and request an exchange of maps.
    Do not threaten, and advise you do not offer gold (or anything else for that matter).

Maquiladora: Will we expel the settler?*
    -->TBD.
    Maquiladora: In which way our first warrior should go?**
    -->TBD.

Maquiladora: What will the second warrior do after built?**
    -->TBD.

Maquiladora: Will you name those warriors? If yes, how?
    -->No need to yet.

Wise Ass: What will our next item of the build queue be?**
    --> Warrior!

Wise Ass: Should we keep the farmer after the building of the Warrior?**
    --> No

* Maq, This is your job but IW has already started this discussion so you may want to discuss with him what to do. Remember you guys to work very close and your orders shall not be contraditory.

** I guess you may want to wait to see our attitude towards the austrian first.
    Last edited by Pedrunn; January 15, 2003, 09:19.
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

*BUMP*
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Re: Orders for the next turns (3780 +)

Originally posted by Pedrunn
      Maquiladora: Will we expel the settler?*
      Well we cant expel it because its inside the Austrian border, so obviously no. If it moves outside? Then i think we should leave it, we dont want to provoke them too much before we're ready to attack.

Also we should offer to withdraw, they always agree to this and AFAIK it increases trust and/or regard when you follow through with this agreement and withdraw. Because theyll only ask us to withdraw on their next turn, and that may damage relations more if they have to ask us first.

Maquiladora: In which way our first warrior should go?**
      A "meek" tone and exchange of maps will show us where Vienna is and all their other major cities, so we dont need to bother them anymore by intruding, theyll only build up more troops if we do this, and we dont want that.

Move the warrior south-east back into our own borders down the river, and then south onto where the other river goes off to the south-west and follow that.

Maquiladora: What will the second warrior do after built?**
      If we're gonna build a 3rd warrior and then start building up on archers, we can send the second settler south-east, and then fortify the 3rd warrior in the capital with archers as we prepare for war. We dont need a poll on this do we?

Maquiladora: Will you name those warriors? If yes, how?
      No need to yet. If im still in charge maybe we can name a few armies before we attack, so the orders for each army is more clear.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Also we should offer to withdraw, they always agree to this and AFAIK it increases trust and/or regard when you follow through with this agreement and withdraw. Because theyll only ask us to withdraw on their next turn, and that may damage relations more if they have to ask us first.

A "meek" tone and exchange of maps will show us where Vienna is and all their other major cities, so we dont need to bother them anymore by intruding, theyll only build up more troops if we do this, and we dont want that.
        Not that I necessarily want to disagree with you, but we've got a court case and possibly 5 further days of polling before I can officially make a decision on this.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

NO - you can decide here and now IW - don't make it more complicated as it is...

Comment

Aw hell.

Ok, for now, we'll go with the results of the diplo poll, with my own interpretations on them. Though the poll is very close.

Immortal Wombat: What will our attitude towards the Austrian be?
            Generally speaking, neutral to friendly. In proposals, meek/obsequious would be acceptable I think, as they are more powerful than us.

Immortal Wombat: Will we send any proposal to the austrian?**
            Yes, as per Maq's suggestions.
            Agree to withdraw, and request an exchange of maps.
            Do not threaten, and advise you do not offer gold (or anything else for that matter).
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What about threats if they disagree?
              Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

no.

Comment

If I remember correctly there are two live warriors and one in production. I think that we should continue with one more warrior after this one giving us a total of four and then build a settler.
                  GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Wise Ass: Should we keep the farmer after the building of the Warrior?**
                    -->TBD.

I say NO
                    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
                    X