Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should control what to research? (final)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should control what to research? (final)

This poll is a run-off from this poll to decide who should control what to research next. Therefore having this line in the explanation of its powers in the constitution:

"The Minister of xxxxxxx Controls research. But in choice can only be accopliched three days after being evaluated by the citizens through an Official Poll (article III, section 3-II)."
    Minister of Infrastructure
    28.57%
    Minister of Diplomacy and Trade
    71.43%
    Abstain
    0.00%
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Didnt changed my mind so i voted the Minister of Infrastruture!
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Diplomacy and Trade.
      Putting it under MoI would seriously unbalance the minister jobs, MoI is heavy enough as it is.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

yep, giving it to minister of diplomacy and trade would keep things at a better balance...

Comment

I fear there wont be alot of diplomacy with the AI with SAP (?) and not trade often, so its a pretty empty job compared to the infrastructure planning, building.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yes, Sir

I followed your link and made by three crosses on the line .

Now, where can I find the exit, please ???????????

OK, just a joke....

Science isn't so much of a job...... It is a decision to be done every 4-10 turns. In the beginning, the responsible will maybe only given the chance once in his/her term, so what???????

Comment

This is such a small job I think we should assign it to the "Royal Janitor in charge of materials for the far left wing of the Royal bicycle shed."

But in his absence, I’ll go with the MoI.
              If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Science isn't so much of a job......

Neither is trade, or diplomacy, yet there is still a ministery for those, might as well put them together.

It is still a job that can/has to be done before every turnsession, even if no new advance was gained in the last session, new events may have changed peoples priorities.
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

And i thought this poll was going to be difficult to decide

(I guess you noticed this was a hidden bump)
                  -Jean Rostand

Comment

Maybe people are remembering the 'what is our name'-poll

Comment

what is our name anyway?

Comment

HuangShang, please tell me you’re kidding. If you haven’t placed your vote yet, vote here . Vote now. (And vote for the name in the lead.)

Comment

DoT,

I think HuangShang is just kidding. I've seen him in the poll before, don't know if he voted, though.............

Comment

Yeah, I know. The name poll is just really tight (no HuangShang - the other meaning - as in close ). I would hate to have to vote again. Every vote counts!

Comment

Actual I think to decide on what to reasearch is actual a long term task and not a task of every 30 turns or so. It needs planing so what we need, do we need a better government in order to support more cities, do we need better armies. So what to research is a very important question. As far as it looks now the Minister of Diplomacy and Trade doesn't has to much to do therfore he can also manage science. But please rename the post in this case to Minister of Science, Diplomacy and Trade.

-Martin
                              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                              X