Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should control the empire sliders (final)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should control the empire sliders (final)?

This is the run-off poll for this poll: Who should control the empire sliders?

So I ask again, who should control the Empire settings, pw-rate. sliders, sci-rate. In another words the empire manage screen.

The President or the Minister of Domestic Affairs or the Minister of Infrastruture?

If you want you may look what each one does in Article: The Executive Branch
    President
    28.57%
    Minister of Domestic Affairs
    21.43%
    Minister of Infrastruture
    50.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

I still believe the Minister of Infrastruture should do it
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Locutus, I did a mistake, I wanted to vote for Pres, but pressed the wrong button, could you please change (pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee)

Comment

Listen to my voice… you’re falling asleep… you understand that the sliders are a domestic affair… so you vote for the minister of domestic affairs… do it now… tell your friends.
        If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

infrastructure baby

Comment

empire slider -> to be adjusted by someone who overseas the state of the empire and is not influenced by specific interest -> therefore president!

the MoI ist just going to set PW as high as possible if there's no valid vote keeping him from doing so

Comment

And just as a sidenote: The other poll includes the three options presented here and abstain. the pres option has won (so far). There's no need for this poll at all, since it's in essence the same poll again. It should be declared illegal! Pitty we don't have a court yet.

Comment

the pesident isn't winning

Comment

I voted the minister of infrastrutucture an i hope he wins
                  but I am trully surprised on how well the minister of Infrastructure is doing. I thought this was going to be another though poll. And i acually believed the Pres was going to win!
                  I guess the reason for the number of people voting the pres decreased because people started to realize that he is not that passive according with the new article.
                  Or maybe it is just that the people who voted the Pres in the other poll didnt voted yet
                  -Jean Rostand

Comment

I still want to vote for Pres, but waiting for Locutus to change my vote (don't vote, if you don't have your thoughts together.......)

Comment

I hope it is not too late now. But i want to change my vote

No, i dont like to make confusion. I just thought better. Specially after making a section in the Executive Branch aticle. The President is the guy with the big picture of the game. Gold, Food, Production and science are really big stuff in which almost every decision of all minister may require a change in this settings.
                      So we need someone with this big picture. Therefore the President.

So i will send Loc a PM now to change my vote and Gilgs, and to do other suff too.
                      Last edited by Pedrunn; November 30, 2002, 18:35.
                      -Jean Rostand

Comment

Almost 4 days have passed. I am a bit confused to start the run-off for this poll.

I dont believe there was change in the votes still i sent Locutus a PM about the wrong votes yesterday.

Therefore i believe the score is:

4 for President
                        3 for minister of Domestic Affairs
                        5 for Minister of Infrastruture

Should i start a run-off poll President X Minister of Infrastructure???
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Comment

I must agree the Minister of Infrastructure is bias in this respect therefore someone with the overview and the responsibilty for the whole empire has to do the slider settings. And that is the president.

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                            X