Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedrunn
        No one for MoDA? So far!
        for what?

ok i found out

perhaps that job should be better rewarded? for instance like in one of my fav boardgames junta, where the minister of internal affairs has the right to let his secret police force assassinate one person per turn
        Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox; December 19, 2002, 10:44.

Comment

• you know junta?! Cool! Played it once so far, it's pretty difficult to get 7 people together and make them read the rules in advance. A friend of mine actually typed the whole rulebook in LateX.

Iskallin, why don't you go for MoDA? A minister of infranstructure has like nothing to do these first term.

Comment

• yes, i once got one game real cheap when they closed down the games shop in wilhelmshaven. unfortunately its really hard to get those 5 -7 people together (i think 5 or 6 is the best number of players, so there is always somebody who gets a second position stuffed in the a** *g* ). and its even more difficult to remain friends with them after you played junta

Comment

• yeah, never play junta with friends, unless they're really close friends - the game is mischief! (and I love it)

Comment

• well, i know i just returned from a longer break, now i will go for a shorter break to stay with my oldfashioned offline parents for christmas, see you next week and a merry christmas to all who will celebrate that. and merry hanukka as well, iirc that will be roughly at the same time. and merry whatever if you are going to celebrate something else i don't know of.

Comment

• Offline for christmas
                  Merry Christmas!
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Meyy Christmas Iskallin

Comment

• Merry Christmas! people

Im back (using another comp that is)
                      wtf is up w/ my comp! this thread wont open! is it the Chinese system that cant read the e with the ?

Merry Christmas and a Happy World New Year anyway

Comment

• Yes, yes, Merry Christmas to you all. Whether you be Jew, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Athiest or Miscellanious

Have a great new year too

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                          Yes, yes, Merry Christmas to you all. Whether you be Jew, Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Athiest or Miscellanious
                          One of those is bound not to be happy about that.

Happy Christmas all the same and New Year etc arty:
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Zoroastrian?
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Spoiler:
                              Yay! Poly has spoiler tags now! Now I can tell you all about the endings to random movies

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                                Spoiler:
                                Yay! Poly has spoiler tags now! Now I can tell you all about the endings to random movies
                                Spoiler:
                                That's so cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X