So when do we start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when do we start?

The forum is starting to stagnate, only half a dozen posts in the last day. I think we need to vote on the constitution soon, and vote on ministers, presidents and judges at the same time.

It's time to get this game moving!

I agree with H Tower!

Comment

let's get the constitution worked out first, and then elect our government officials....we want to know what power we give them, don't we?
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Agreed! we should start as soon as possible!!! The constitution is divided in five parts. In which i am the the direct involved in three part which are almost ready (i stated a poll in one of the last points)!

We must conclude the Court part which is almost ready and define the govern positions as soon as possible.
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

yeah hurry

Comment

So vote our constitution feature polls.
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
              let's get the constitution worked out first, and then elect our government officials....we want to know what power we give them, don't we?
              Yes... but with the lack of interest in the forum as of late, it's becoming "Just another CtP2 forum".

Comment

Redbull,

with comments like this no wonder (OK, just a joke).

Believe it or not, the whole weekend I haven't touched the WWW....... Sometimes nice to stay away off it

I would like to start as well, but, if we aren't careful, we might have spoilers within our community, bringing down our DG.

So we need to have at least the court up and running, prior doing anything else.

Comment

Yes... we need to elect them first. But what's the hold up? "Constitution still isn't finished" isn't a feasable explanation now. Perhaps 1-2 weeks ago, but not now.

Comment

hopefully i just sparked some more discussion in the constitution threads, and maybe, just maybe we can vote on them over the weekend

Comment

Think so too, we have something to run with, but I don't want to be the being blamed afterwards..........

Comment

I agree we shouldn't wait too long but many people in the CtP2 community are quite busy with other things besides the DG as well, and a decent constitution *is* needed. We still have to draw up 1 full article of the constitution and work out the details for all the others (we still haven't decided on the duration of a term). This weekend might be a little early, but I do hope the vote can take place within the next 1-1.5 week...
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Locutus, you want to say you have a virtual world??????

But don't make the polls just on the weekend, I don't access to the web on the weekends

Comment

Not even talking virtual worlds here, how about the real world?

Don't worry, important polls like this will last at least 5 days, if not longer...
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Locutus, you want to say you life on the other side of the screen?

While talking about the length of a poll, one thing we never thought about, we have to place them in a way, that a weekend has to be included, as well as normal working days.

Comment

Working...
                              X