Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parties

Should we found any parties? Or aren't there enough people for that? I would like the new dimension it'll bring to the game...
    Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
    Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Let me quote section 6 of the proposed Bill of Rights: "The right to associate into any form of organization shall not be denied." So unless people think we should scrap this rule, you can indeed start parties. Personally, I hope it will happen sooner rather than later
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I think we should have a country name first
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Damn!

When i saw the title I thought you were talking about music, beer and girls!
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

i can tell you this.....in the beginning parties are great to get the game going and get to know eachother but after awhile they become a irritating.....this is all i want to say about parties
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
            Damn!

When i saw the title I thought you were talking about music, beer and girls!
            Why dont you start a new Party? Id vote for you
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              i can tell you this.....in the beginning parties are great to get the game going and get to know eachother but after awhile they become a irritating.....this is all i want to say about parties
              i agree. they were really important in term 0 (the set-up period) for us, and during term I elections, but eventually we all got bored of them and many have disbanded. the ones that remain are useless.

so go ahead, set them up. they're a lot of fun at first to get started and provoke discussion, but later on they become irrelevant

Comment

my party: Communist Republic

if they only last a while its still cool, right

Comment

shouldnt there a congregation somewhere (new thread) which will form your party, discuss its programm, elect some people to some positions and spent the bribes?

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                    Why dont you start a new Party? Id vote for you
                    Yeah Pedrunn what about the PPP: Pedrunn's Party Party

But actual I would start my own party: The Apolymurian Empire Expansion Party the AEEP. The main goal is the expansion and extension of the empire, so no bloodbarthes and huge enslavement actions are allowed. Of course if we don't have enough troops we have to slow down the expansion a little bit.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                      But actual I would start my own party: The Apolymurian Empire Expansion Party the AEEP. The main goal is the expansion and extension of the empire, so no bloodbarthes and huge enslavement actions are allowed. Of course if we don't have enough troops we have to slow down the expansion a little bit.

-Martin
                      I like your party already! Though I probably won't join any party since I would always find something to about and won't have it in me to find any diplomatic solution. Was it a good idea to sign up for this DG anyway...
                      Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
                      Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Hmmm... The Party Party. Our slogan is: "Party!"

Comment

Originally posted by F-PRO
                          I like your party already! Though I probably won't join any party since I would always find something to about and won't have it in me to find any diplomatic solution.
                          There is no problem if you don't agree at everytime, you just have to agree to most of it so that you can vote for the suggestion of the EAAP.

Originally posted by F-PRO
                          Was it a good idea to sign up for this DG anyway...
                          Don't worry this was a good idea.

-Martin
                          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

PPP (Pedrunn Party Party) rules!!!!

- Party!!!
                            Last edited by Pedrunn; November 2, 2002, 15:29.
                            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                            Kill all and you are a God!"
                            -Jean Rostand

Comment

Pedrunns' Party Party (PPP)
                              Where do I sign up?

and I want permanent membership!
                              Where there's a whip, there's a way.; Tolkien "the Hobbit"

Comment

Working...
                              X