No announcement yet.

The Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned by somebody else (I think Pedrunn), they (the court) should be friends, so I don't think this really needs to be handled, but we could still precise it.

By the way, J Bytheway, why are you always expecting the worst????? , try to be optimistic

I think the 'time' to pass over (no not out) should be when the election poll starts, giving time to everyone to pass over details and so on.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
      By the way, J Bytheway, why are you always expecting the worst????? , try to be optimistic
      But pessimists are always pleasantly surprised. Besides, I'm a mathematician, so I spend half my life trying to think of the worst way in which things can possibly go wrong (and the other half proving that they actually don't go wrong after all).

I think the 'time' to pass over (no not out) should be when the election poll starts, giving time to everyone to pass over details and so on.......
      I can see that this might be a good idea, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
        The problem is that it says the senior justice changes when the election starts, which is a week or so before the new judge is elected. It's not even clear when an election starts. Is that the beginning of the nominations, or of the election poll?
        J has a point. It should be "when the new judge term starts". But you do have a good point too.

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
        J Bytheway, why are you always expecting the worst????? , try to be optimistic
        I know you are just joking around. But we (the constitution writter) must be always thinking as the Murphy Law says.
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Crosspost...

Comment

Still i go for when the new judge term starts. I dont think we should make the change i the election time. After all the senior justice will be the one to start the election poll. Change him in such a moment could be desatrous
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

i agree with pedrunn.

it seems like i've said that too many times these last few weeks...

Comment

My main reason for passing everything before the election is that the 'replacement' has 5 days for questioning , otherwise it will be a kind of gamble as the Ex could say: not my job

(Worst case scenario )

Comment

can we vote on the court article now? it seems like all discussion has died off...

Comment

The only thing, where I would like to see a poll before (or as a second choice) is to have the change before the handover.

I'll still prefer to have it before. Smoother hand-over. (worst case scenario)

Comment

Working...
                    X