Map Settings: Good Presence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daftpanzer
    You people want to conquer the world with your economic imperialsim you make me sick All you want is more $$$ But we need to spend time building great wonders and works of art not caravans.

i vote 7
    What do you ahve against $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ and our imperalism, what's wrong with conquering evreyone and bring the inferior tribes outr superior civilation and culture and knowledge and technology. The world will be ours, but of course these many goods just looks coooooooooooool and add something to the atmosphere.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Are you drunk Martin?

Can someone confirm to me that increasing the Goods percentage puts more goody huts on the map aswell?
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
        Can someone confirm to me that increasing the Goods percentage puts more goody huts on the map aswell?
        In my opinion it shouldn't increase the number of goody huts, actual I never saw an effect, because I never played with a setting below 10. But actual the AI should open most of the huts, so if there are more goody huts the AI will open most of the valuable ones and leaves the Barbarian containing ones to us.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I really thought it was increased with goods %. Ive played alot of MP games with varying goods settings and have noticed "some" difference, because goody huts can have a big impact on game balance. Getting to monarchy 5 turns before someone else can spiral up throughout the rest of the game.

Actually as long as we're ready for 'em, barbarians will boost our slave population, if thats the way the government wants to go.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
            Actually as long as we're ready for 'em, barbarians will boost our slave population, if thats the way the government wants to go.
            Let the slaves keep on coming. We need 'em, and they should just quit whining! Hmm, I'm getting carried away on political roleplaying...
            Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
            Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Working...
            X