Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I getting this right, in order to join I have to go THERE instead of posting here?

Comment

yes
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks, no doubts left now...

Comment

Locutus is gonna be flexing his admin muscles methinks
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
            Locutus is gonna be flexing his admin muscles methinks
            Don't worry as Locutus already stated this is a spam forum. There is no problem as long as it is not too obvious. But now I think it is really time that this thread has to be closed. In my opinion a closed thread gains more attention then an open thread. In the hope this is the last post in this thread for all who want to join this DG I quote Locutus:

Originally posted by Locutus
            Anyone who wants to join this Democracy Game is more than welcome to do so, but you can't sign up here anymore. Sign up for the appropriate CivGroup instead. Click here to join this game!
            -Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

...Sorry, I don't like the civgroup icons

I'll just be a member without the icons
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

markos was talking about making the demo game forums read only for those not in the civ groups, just something to keep in mind DC

Comment

...Sorry, I don't like the civgroup icons
                  They really suck dont they
                  "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                  Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                  Kill all and you are a God!"
                  -Jean Rostand

Comment

They screw up any chance of me having a "King of xyz" when I reach the 10 ton mark.

Comment

Well, I had hoped to keep this thread open for questions/problems/suggestions/other issues related to the Citizen registration/CivGroup system but I guess not...

Let me repeat myself for all clarity before I close this thread:

Anyone who wants to join this Democracy Game is more than welcome to do so, but you can't sign up here anymore. Sign up for the appropriate CivGroup instead. Click here to join this game!

Why would you want to sign up when you can post and vote without signing up as well? Let me quote H Tower on that:
                      markos was talking about making the demo game forums read only for those not in the civ groups, just something to keep in mind DC

So in the not-too-distant future you *won't* be able to post/vote here anymore if you're not in the CivGroup. Also, we simply need a way to keep track of the size of the player group (some of the rules in the Constitution require that a certain portion of the population is involved in certain events) and this is the easiest way of doing it.
                      Last edited by Locutus; November 22, 2002, 04:34.
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X