Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i can a least find time for minimum involvement(and hopefully more). Nice 3rd forum

Child of Thor(cot,CoT,ct whatever.)
    GMT
    UK
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Wow, 24 members already And 5 of the people who initially showed some form of interest haven't even showed up yet (although quite frankly I don't expect that more than 2-3 of them will). Not to mention at least a dozen other CtP2 regulars...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Dale
        GMT +10
        Mel-bin, Oz-stray-ya. (Say it in a yanky accent for the full effect )

Comment

Hey people!
          I apologize for not having posted in a while but I have been very busy lately between work and extracurricular activities which up until recently have burdened much of my free time, but things have finally started to slow down .
          It appears that you all have been busy as well brainstorming this new Democracy game
          it sounds very interesting and like it might be a fun type of group thing to participate in so whom would I have to talk to about joining up? WAIT! Don't tell me! Let me guess! That would be the "Minister of Immigration and Naturalization" am I right Huh! am I!
          Anyway, It's GREAT to be back people.
          RunsWithDwarf
          Felton, Delaware, USA
          GMT - 5
          Where there's a whip, there's a way.; Tolkien "the Hobbit"

Comment

name: Zaphod Beeblebrox
            location: Aachen (aka aken, aka aix-la-chapelle, aka aquis grana)
            timezone: cet +/- a few drugs

Comment

I'm in as a citizen...

...provided that I have a job next week (worst week of my life at work - I'm wondering if I'll have a job by next Friday.) If I do, I'll be more active. If not, I'll probably have more important things to do, like trying to survive...

hexagonian
              Chicago, IL
              CST
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

That's terrible to hear, Dave I wish you all the luck and strength in the world next week, I hope things works out alright for you...

Anyway, I'll write you down as a citizen. If it turns out that you don't have time for trivial things like CtP2, that would be a pity but there are more important things in life. But if you *do* have time, now you can at least participate if you want to...

Comment

You can count me in. Did I do it right this time, Locutus?
                  Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
                  Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Actually, it was suggested that you'd post timezone and location as well, but since I know exactly where in the Netherlands Voorschoten is located I'll let you go get away with a warning this time

Comment

Damn! Did something wrong again. Guess it'll be tough for me to make myself a model citizen.

Thanks for forgiving my error, I will vote for you for president, Locutus
                      Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
                      Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

OK, Locutus, I got the hint.

Peter Triggs
                        UK, GMT

Comment

Count me in
                          Bulmaster
                          Brussels, Belgium
                          CET - GMT+1

Comment

Important note to all
                            This thread will be obsolete soon. Please join the CtP2 Democracy Game CivGroup if you want to be a Citizen (see link at top of page or go here). In the not-too-distant future it will be impossible to vote and/or post here if you're not a member of this group, so you'd better join ASAP...

Comment

I wanna join!!! I hope I'm not too late!

Midlands, UK
                              GMT

Comment

Originally posted by Egg Robo X
                                I wanna join!!! I hope I'm not too late!
                                No you aren't too late. So far we the game is not started and as I understood it, it is possible to join later even if the game is running of course if the game is running the late one joins the more difficuilt would it to find the way into the game.

-Martin
                                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                                X