No announcement yet.

DEMOCRACY GAME for CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't like stones, go away with those modern thingies which destroy our old good family values!
    listen to what our ancestors tell us!

Comment

Absolutely, lets get this started, all that would be necessary, would be to start some "poll threads" to decide what move is next. I'll start the first one... to see which mod we should use, then we can start others for elections etc.

Comment

i go for cradle 1..33a with cityexpansion, so maybe some more people will try to find that bug which causes my game to crash

Comment

The problem with that list of 15 is that at least some of them won't have much time: I know hex never has a lot of time to actually play the game, so probably won't be too active, Vel is designing his own game so probably won't have much time either and I myself can barely manage my Apolyton duties at the moment. I think you have at most 10 'active' member right now (i.e. people will to take up government positions, etc), which is a very small number if you see that some Democracy games have more than 10 positions to fill per term...

So I'm still a bit sceptical myself. I'd love to see this happening but I'd really, really hate to see us fall flat on our face... But I'll reopen the discussion in the Staff Forum, get the owner's perspective on this and see if they'll give us our own forum and everything...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Perhaps a news item might get the attention of potential players who haven't seen this thread yet?
            Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

Indeed, I wouldn't expect anything as large as the SMAC and Civ3 Dem. games, but a miniaturized version I think is feasible. This of course would result in a little more tyranny, and more than one position being held by a member at a time. As it grows(assuming it grows) this will change.
              Last edited by centrifuge; October 22, 2002, 11:39.

Comment

Re: newsitem: It most certainly would, but I won't post one before I know the site owner's take on this...
                Last edited by Locutus; October 22, 2002, 12:50.

Comment

Yay its here finally
                  Oxygen should be considered a drug
                  Tiberian Sun Retro
                  My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
                  http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

If Gamecatcher can run a MP demo game with three players per team than I think that we can make due as well
                    GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Count me in too!
                      Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
                      Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Wrong thread, you must post here. Welcome, though

Comment

Don't expect a newbie to think before he posts Anyway, I'm glad to be here at the start of the game and I hope to be a well-respected citizen one day!
                          Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
                          Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Originally posted by F-PRO
                            Don't expect a newbie to think before he posts
                            No problem.
                            Anyway, I'm glad to be here at the start of the game and I hope to be a well-respected citizen one day!
                            Oh, you will be, eventually. Namely as soon as you post in the Citizen Registry thread

Comment

Working...
                            X