Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn chat petition for 17/18/19/20 of November

Dear Peasants,

We are thinking of opening the gates of my Thrownroom again this weekend for the peasants, but We are not sure if there is demand.

Please sign on this petition, if you think that We shall be available for you:

Please also mentioned your desired time (CET) and day.

Be aware that We will not necessarily leave the gates open for long.

It will be at least after 18.00.

17 is Monday right? Well, I have exams that week, so can't make it Monday, probably not on Tuesday either. I agreed to go to the movies with some buddies (Kill Bill), but we haven't agreed on a day yet, but it'll probably end up being Wednesday. That would mean only Thursday (20th) would be good for me, but I'm not quite certain about that yet.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

My own agenda is rather complicated as our majesty know it already but I am available tuesday the 18th and thirsday the 20th (though not before 21:00 CET).
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Tuesday is probably the best day for me.

BTW Locutus, Kill Bill is an excellent movie imho, I'm eagerly awaiting the vol 2...

Comment

My dear peasants,

allthough We would have liked this funny Locutus in the turnchat (he always makes Us lough ).

I hereby anounce that we shall confine the date for
          Tomorrow 18/11/2003 around 20:30 CET

Comment

I will be glad to attend this meeting and benefit from the glorious visions and advices of our enlightened leader.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Tamerlin
              I will be glad to attend this meeting and benefit from the glorious visions and advices of our enlightened leader.

Tam,

You have something brown on your nose

Comment

DP

Comment

Sadly i wont be able to make it
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                    Tam,

You have something brown on your nose
                    Sorry, must be some polish!
                    Last edited by Tamerlin; November 17, 2003, 13:06.

Comment

Working...
                    X