Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn chat petition for 01&02 of November

Dear Peasants,

We are thinking of opening the gates of my Thrownroom again this weekend for the peasants, but We are not sure if there is demand.

Please sign on this petition, if you think that We shall be available for you:

Please also mentioned your desired time (GMT) and day.

Be aware that We will not necessarily leave the gates open for long.

As I told you over PM, I'm probably there same times as last week, unless the Source Code Project demands my attention.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I'll try to make an appearance, but I can't promise to be on time or how long I can stay

Comment

Centrifuge,

I think I already asked you:

Are you a born politician ???????????????????

Comment

could be, could be...

Comment

I think i can make it!

So what are the plans my liege?
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

In the moment, I am still not sure myself............

Saturday or Sunday, that IS the question.............

Comment

I'm having a long weekend so i'll defintly make it.

Comment

i should be able to make it this weekend, but as i havent been playing the demo game i wont be participating much at first till i get to grips on where the game is at an understand the situation our great nation is in. sat or sun is good for me. time?
                  Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

not that i was especialy useful last time but i'm off this weekend, so i wont be able to attend....
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

In the moment I would suggest around 20 p.m. CET/MET = 21.00 GMT (I think..........)

And

Glen,

don't be afraid, we all started at one point. And this will be soon for me ..............

Comment

Bah there goes any viking company(part viking anyway)

Comment

No, actually 20:00 CET is 19:00 GMT.

And as far that that goes, on Saturday I myself won't be available until 22:30 CET/21:30 GMT (as always if we chat on Saturday), while on Sunday it's hard to tell, but if you want to play it safe I won't be available until 20:30 CET/19:30 GMT (though I may just as well be there 2 hours earlier, impossible to tell this week).
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ískallin
                            Bah there goes any viking company(part viking anyway)
                            Why not? I thought you had free time?

SO come on gent's, put some input here :doitnow:

Comment

Emperor, i think iskallin's comment was about me - he'll be there

But what about Martin,Tamerlin, IW, or Maq? any news from these guys? I guess J bytheway is busy on the code........should be able to get a few more than present though?
                              Last edited by child of Thor; October 31, 2003, 07:07.
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                              X