Next Turn Thread Petition:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here Please rephrase...
    You got me in the moment confused with BST and GMT. SO in other words, what is the time you could be here in normal MET?

Comment

I assume you mean CET? In that case, 22:30 on Saturday, 19:30 on Sunday.

So GMT I think that should actually be 18:30 for Sunday, not 17:30 as I said in my previous post, on account of change to wintertime and all.

Don't you just love these time-zones?
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Yep, I really love them.............
        Also CET=MET, but don't ask me if there is a difference........

MET Middle European Time...........
        CET Central European time..........

As nobody really told, I am not sure if Saturday or Sunday..........

But don't be afraid, we won't play to long.............

Comment

(heck, some parts don't even have DLS)...
          Including some states in the US, well maybe just one... Arizona is the only state that I can think of that doesn't have DLS time.

Comment

jesus.............why is the USA than called United ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
              jesus.............why is the USA than called United ?

Come on Gilg, DLS isn't that big of a deal...

Arizona's state government just decided that they didn't want to mess around with the clocks twice a year.

Comment

Well, it's good to know the US is in line with Europe for once... but of course you'll see that some other dimwit nation (like the UK or France)...
                I agree with you about UK, but we are also changing from Summer time to Winter time this week...

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So are we. Hah.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    So are we. Hah.
                    I know...

I was just furthering the traditional antagonism between France and England... some traditions have to be respected.
                    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok so the actual time for the chat (if there is one) is 21:30 GMT?
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

... but of course you'll see that some other dimwit nation (like the UK or France) changes a week earlier or later There's always some nation that just HAS to be different from everybody else...
                        But i thought we invented time? so surely ours is the correct time and eveyone else just messes around with all this EST/DLS strangeness?

It looks like i'll be able to take part in any turnchat tonight...........if you'll still have me
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Dammit people, just drop whatever you're doing, and join the chat from local noon Saturday to local noon Monday.

edit/ we still in #lemuria?
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Wait a minute -- so the whole world's gonna change to wintertime at the same time? Everyone actually agreed on a single date? Wow, that's gotta be a first...

This is surely a sign of the apocalypse...
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Despite reading this thread, I totally forgot about the changing clocks and left an hour early for lunch this morning. It took me ages to work out why the canteen wasn't open yet.

Wait a minute -- so the whole world's gonna change to wintertime at the same time? Everyone actually agreed on a single date? Wow, that's gotta be a first...

I assure you that the southern hemisphere is not changing to wintertime at the moment (Although I'm not even sure if anywhere there does change their clocks - I know South Africa doesn't) - so the whole world might be a slight exaggeration.

Comment

Working...
                              X