X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best online time

Hi all,

I have to ask, just that I can plan accordingly:

As the title says: When is your best online-time for chats?

I want to continue playing the game chat-wise as that is the most fun solution.

Please post your time in GMT as it saves me a headache

I gonna start:

Gilgamensch:
    Monday - Friday: 17:30 onwards
    weekend: anytime (just a bit of limit on Sundays)

Locutus:
    Monday - Friday: 19:30 onwards
    weekend: 18:30 onwards (depending on RL )

Maquiladora:
    Monday - Friday: 19/20:00 onwards.
    Weekend: Sometimes.

Tamerlin:
    difficult and long........... see below his own e-mail

ískallin:

Monday - Friday: 18:00 onwards
    Weekend: 18:00 onwards

Glen:
    Monday - Friday: 06.30 onwards.
    Weekend: doubtful
    Last edited by Gilgamensch; October 24, 2003, 04:23.

After 19:00 would be preferrable. No, make that 19:30, as season 7 of Buffy will be airing 3 days a week from 18:45-19:30, starting end of October. Wouldn't miss that for the world

Oh, in the weekend after 18:30 would be fine, but I may have more important matters then (especially on Saturday)
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I didnt really get into the chats like some people, mostly because it was a real effort to stay updated and insynch with the main game, alt-tabbing an all, so its hard to get involved without knowing whats going on, but ill turn up for the chats when i can.

Maquiladora (me):
      Monday - Friday: 19/20:00 GMT onwards.
      Weekend - Sometimes.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

As you know it Gilgamensch, I have a weird planning that makes it difficult for me to participate to the chats. I will try to keep it simple:

- I am not available the monday, tuesday and wednesday until 23:00

- I am available one week out of two the friday though not before 19:30 or 20:00 (I am not available this week but I will next one)

- I am usually available the thirsday, saturday and sunday (though not before 19:30 or 20:00 one week out of two) but we all know that the saturday is often devoted to other activities and that it isn't a good idea to schedule something this day of the week.

If you manage to do something with my planning I bow and take off my hat to you.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Whenever im at work i can participate at a basic citizen level.
          It can be anytime, any day of the week, and i wont know how much time i'll have free untill i'm here.......and that may change at a momments notice

Sorry my Emperor: i'm about 10mins bus ride from the date/time line in greenwhich so i'm GMT. As for the rest it technically means i can be on line anytime between 9am and 12midnight Mon-Sun GMT.
          I never know when exactly........its an interesting life
          Last edited by child of Thor; October 21, 2003, 15:59.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

GMT
            Fridays after 18:00 are fine though dinner and other otherworldy things might constrain this.
            Weekends the same...
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

by 'otherworldly' he means 'viking it up' - a bit of mead, a bit of pillage and looting and the obligitory sheep eye ball soup and rotting whale meat

he he
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                Whenever im at work i can participate at a basic citizen level.
                It can be anytime, any day of the week, and i wont know how much time i'll have free untill i'm here.......and that may change at a momments notice
                CoT,

could you please be a bit more precise? I can't remember your time-zone anymore...........

Comment

06.00 onwards weekdats depending on if i havent anything else to do.

week-ends props wont be have much time on weekends but maybe

Glen:
                  Monday - Friday: 06.30 onwards.
                  Weekend: doubtful
                  Last edited by Glen; October 23, 2003, 18:34.
                  Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

No Glen, your name is Glen
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

yea i know (hope your the only one that noticed that)
                      Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

too late, I saw it too.

Comment

When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Working...
                          X