No announcement yet.

ELECTION: Coup d'etat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, we can release CoT, unscathed for now...

Just remeber that we've got our eyes on you...

Comment

Although I'm not a citizen, I'm more than happy to lend my services (for a price) to the Emperor in making Cot talk to see if he's a traitor.
      "Between nations, as between persons, respect for each other's rights is peace".- Benito Juárez.

Comment

Please my dear peasants,

don't frighten CoT to much........We might still need him..........

Although.........on a second thought.......

We will think about it..........

Wasn't he the one volunteering for the warrior-job near Nuernberg ?

Comment

We should send him on the Austrian front my lord, this will give him the opportunity to show you his devotion (and will cut him from any possible support in our beloved capital)...
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Up the revolution...

Mister sir de la von Gilgamesh as our imperial emperor

Can there be implented a chiefs of staff(supreme admiral, commader der heeres(german i think) and a air commander(when it gets to that) or are we to few here on our lonely forum...
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

......tsk tsk and to think of the services my ancestors gave to our people - have you no honour between you?

It was like er.....a while ago when my fore-fathers led our first attacks on the vile austrian empire!

[real life]
              And besides i don't have the time to be the tyrant we need to keep our beloved Lemuria going.[/real life]

if it helps I pledge my alligence to the Emperor Gilgamensch and the Lemurian kingdon, I so swear on my fathers sword.

its getting hot around here, i'll have to watch my back.....
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

CoT,

We think that We will forgive you this time, as We hold the reputation of your ancestors high.

ískallin,

We would welcome anyone, who would assist Us in the honourable task of running Our country.

Did you alread visited Our forum best online time to let Us know about your availability?

Do We have a volunteer for our forces?

Comment

yes you have( Imperial supreme commander of the armed forces Íski sounds damn good)
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Heads down to the new dictator, i give you my sword in our great stone. But i beg you to consider my military advises, oh gret Gilgamesh! And i hope to see your story in our history book.

All hail Gilgamesh, the Great!
                    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                    Kill all and you are a God!"
                    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Pedrunn! I havent seen a post from you in a long time, or not in CTP2 forums anyway.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

"Kill a man and you are a murder.
                        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                        Kill all and you are a God!"
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
                        X