No announcement yet.

Who is still around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here - just back from a two week break.able to partake as a citizen only - threads/polls and occasional chats.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Im still here .
      "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

Anyone willing to run for President?

Comment

I'm still here, but don't expect too much from me in terms of active participation. Maybe in 2-3 weeks...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

You can count me in as a "traveling" citizen. Meaning I'll participate when I can, but can't be around a whole lot.

Comment

I'm still technically President, but I admit I haven't looked at this forum since my internet connection became bad, when I left Uni. Until I get back to Uni, I can't do much.
              Last edited by J Bytheway; October 15, 2003, 09:41.

Comment

well, we need someone to run for MoD and someone for President - then the government would be complete if Tamerlin still held on to MoDA and Gilg to MoDIT
                judges currently are me, Frozzy and Locutus in that order, but I suspect that Frozzy isn't really interested in doing anything anymore, so he should probably be replace as well

Comment

i'm here
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

As far as it concerns me I'll still hold on :d

Tamerlin is still on Holiday, when IRC he should be back next week. But as far as I recall, he would hold on as well.

Comment

You are right Gilgamensch, I am still interested in the DG and willing to hold my MoDA office as long as the citizens agree.
                      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                        As far as it concerns me I'll still hold on :d

Tamerlin is still on Holiday, when IRC he should be back next week. But as far as I recall, he would hold on as well.
                        Why don't you run for pres Gilgamensch?

Anyway I return from vacation mid august, and I will try and come back to being an active member
                        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I am now elected MoDIT and can't get Pres.....................
                          Plus, I don't think we would get enough people to just vote............

Comment

yes its a shame, but i think the source code thing is going to take a few people out of this section
                            Still the good news is that as the game is worked on we may get some of the people back, or get new interest(and Democracy participants) in CTP2
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

let's pray for:

Comment

Am finally considering getting CtP2 from ebay. Will reassess then.
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X