Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D models for new units

Get you 3D models for new aircraft units here:

You can rotate the graphics, do screen captures and use the sprite tool to create units with these.

Thanks, CNN

That F/A-18 looks familiar. The USAF stole Activision's interceptor?

That's pretty cool though. A nice selection of modern aircraft and missiles. Pity there isn't any ground troop animations, or ships. nice
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      That F/A-18 looks familiar. The USAF stole Activision's interceptor?

That's pretty cool though. A nice selection of modern aircraft and missiles. Pity there isn't any ground troop animations, or ships. nice
      Yeah, I searched around the site for land units, but no luck. Someone's bound to have them out there though, or maybe CNN hasn't had time to finish them yet.

Comment

I guess its a lot harder to rotate under a tank or APC...
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

will u guys use them?

Comment

Sweet! They added the M1A1, AC-130, M109, and Apache.

I'm in and out all weekend, but if someone cleans up some screen captures with blank backgrounds, I can put together a unit.

Comment

BTW: if you right-click you can zoom in and out.

Comment

hehe, I once tried to make a Paladin Howitzer sprite from photos. This would be easier...

Comment

Working...
                X