Problem with new unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with new unit

After creating a new entry in unit.txt and the other files and researching the prereq I'm able to build this untit once. After this it disappears from the build list. I have killed the unit but it will not appear again and I can't figure out the problem. Has anyone an idea?
    regards itsamic

Has anyone an idea?
    Not really.

Unless you made the obsolete advance the same as the enable advance (don't know this would do).

You might as well post the data on this unit, something might become clearer then.

Comment

Probably you gave it the ONLY_BUILD_ONE flag. If not, post the unit so we can have a look at it...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

You aren’t moding any mod pack are you perhaps some one put some slic in there.
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
        The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
        Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

I have the solution: I used a saved game to test the changes. In this game I had already researched the whole advances tree and so I added a new advance on the end (after gaia controller) and a new unit with the new advance as prereq. I researched the new advance and after this I built the unit with the effect as descibed.
          Some minutes ago I looked in the sience manager -- the new advance is researchable again??? and therefor the unit not available. So I started a new game, cheated the needed advances and everything works fine. A beginners mistake

Comment

We have all been there and some of us still do them.
            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
            The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
            Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
            X