In scenarios or in regular games?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

scenarios

Comment

inside the scen0000 you need to create a text file called turnlength.txt where you write the date for each turn in each line.
        I attcahed a sample from the alexander scenario.

PS: There is a utility in the database to automatize the creation of these lines. Called tunlenghtgeneration.
        Attached Files
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Do I smell a WW2 scenario?
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

A WW2 scenario?
              Well I always wanted to play the Stallingrad battle actually inside the city and now with the cityexpansion mod and the WAW (managed to put these 2 beauties together and it works) finaly my wildest dreams will come true.

Comment

Inside the city !?!
                Thats something inedited!!!!
                Looking foward to see this

Any modification in to the CityX I am here to help you. After all it is my baby in action

PS: remember to get the City Expansions patchs in the city expansion thread:
                -Jean Rostand

Comment

As a matter of fact I need a zero, a kamikaze, somekind
                  of a super battleship (for the japanese), and a supersub
                  for the germans. Plus some minor adjustments for the other units, like the tigers, germans used them for the first time in March 1943 in Africa (one of the super weapons Hitler had promised) or the Me262 (germans had it I think in 1944) units you can`t have in 1-9-1939, right?
                  I can do the history of the scenarios and the building of the single states (Germany, France, Usa, UK, Soviet Union, China, Japan, Turkey, Spain, Finland(Viking Nation), Holland, Greece, Brazil, Poland) but a hand about the graphics, the game manipulation, and the testing would be important.

Comment

You can find some good fan created ones in the directory (specially harlan's ones) and a lot of really good ones in the WW2 scenario.
                    Have you looked in these places?
                    -Jean Rostand

Comment

I will use all the WAW units since they are ok, just need to make some of them appear later then they actually do. I didn`t find anything about the units I wrote about (zero, kamikaze, superbattleship and supersub).
                      Maybe within a couple of weeks I will put a new thread about "units needed".
                      Of course all that may have units like these, or want to built them, could just share the fruits of their talent with the rest of the comunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X