Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods in one pack (as a stand in for History of the World mod:) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods in one pack (as a stand in for History of the World mod:) )

I think Visible Wonders, Natural Wonders, GoodMod and the yet unreleased City Expansion mod should be merged into one mod.

and an MM2 version of it to come out (like Martin Gühmann did with his GoodMod)

This would make it possble for ppl like me running Win2k to play with all the mods together (as i really want to do.... as modswapper dont work )

At the moment i a running just MM2 and Goodmod, but would love to play with all of em .

Anyway if not ill just have to wait till Locutus' History of the World mod that will have them all in anyway

SMIFFGIG
    Oxygen should be considered a drug
    Tiberian Sun Retro
    My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
    http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Re: Mods in one pack (as a stand in for History of the World mod )

Originally posted by SMIFFGIG's
    This would make it possble for ppl like me running Win2k to play with all the mods together (as i really want to do.... as modswapper dont work )
    I use Windows 2000 Professional and have experienced no problems with the Modswapper program. What difficulties are you experiencing with it?

Originally posted by SMIFFGIG's
    Anyway if not ill just have to wait till Locutus' History of the World mod that will have them all in anyway
    SMIFFGIG
    Actually, I have to agree with you...I can't wait for Locutus' release of this "all encompassing" mod.

Have you comitted yourself to any type of timeline for its release Locutus?

Comment

In the near future all major mods (at least MedMod and Cradle, not sure about Apolyton Pack) will include these mods as well, so it's just a matter of time...

Have you comitted yourself to any type of timeline for its release Locutus?
      The only thing I can say right now that it's still gonna be a looong time before you can find it in the Directory...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X