Enslave and Bloodbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enslave and Bloodbath

Every time I choose the enslave or bloodbath options when I conquer a city my entire stack dissapears/dies. Is this what is supposed to happen? If it is, is there any way I can change it? I'm using Apolyton Super Pack. Any help would be appreciated.

This does not happen with me. And for sure wasnt supose to. Something is wrong either with your code or your game
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Thanks for your response

Perhaps I'm missing something? I only started playing CTP2 with mods recently. I downloaded the activision patch, modswapper, the apolyton pack and the super apolyton pack. Am I missing anything important for this mod?

Comment

Re: Enslave and Bloodbath

Originally posted by dbark187
        Every time I choose the enslave or bloodbath options when I conquer a city my entire stack dissapears/dies. Is this what is supposed to happen? If it is, is there any way I can change it? I'm using Apolyton Super Pack. Any help would be appreciated.
        I only know one situation when this should happen: You have a stack that only contains tanks or horse dependent units. The attack city was on a mountain tile. At least all the units in this stack can't move on the terrain were the city was normally. So if the mountain city is destroyed non mountain units will die this will happen with bloodbarth and without bloodbarth if you attacked a size one city in the mountains.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Re: Re: Enslave and Bloodbath

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

I only know one situation when this should happen: You have a stack that only contains tanks or horse dependent units. The attack city was on a mountain tile. At least all the units in this stack can't move on the terrain were the city was normally. So if the mountain city is destroyed non mountain units will die this will happen with bloodbarth and without bloodbarth if you attacked a size one city in the mountains.

-Martin
          This seems to be the case. All the cities I conquered were size 3 and above so I had no problem with extending my empire. Once I got to thinking about why it would do that it only made sense that since those units couldn't move on mountain tiles they would disappear once the city did. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Working...
          X