Mod joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod joining

I know this is my second post in 12 hours but I am really interested in so much stuff. So bar with me, please. This time a question: can mods be joined. Because you see I've got the Apolyton Pack v2.0 beta addon and Cradle of Civilizations v1.32 and Dave Diplomod and I was wondering are they all implemented. Are the improved things from Apolyton Pack v2.0 beta also in use when I play in Cradle of Civilizations v1.32? I've got the modswapper, yes.

Are the improved things from Apolyton Pack v2.0 beta also in use when I play in Cradle of Civilizations v1.32?
    In almost all cases, except where Cradle side-steps the problems completely, or takes a different approach to solving them: Yes, the Apolyton Pack's "fixes" to CtP2 are included in Cradle.

Dale's Diplomod is included in both the Apolyton Pack and Cradle, but Cradle uses a slightly more aggressive version.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
    X