Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Hey all,

Now I am under the impression that there are many many many units availible for CTP2..... some converted over from CTP1 and some origanals i suppose? I have looked at the files section and some other places but have not been able to find much.

What I am doing is making a contemporary world scenario for civ3 and converting some of the useful CTP graphics over the civ. I am esp looking for:

Modern Euro/American/Russian Tanks, Aircraft, Naval Vessel unit art.

So if it exists, would anyone be willing to point me in the right direction? Or even perhaps send it to me?

You want the World War Two Units by Harlan for a start, and there's a couple of other modern units (some aeroplanes) in the CTP2 files database... You'll have trouble extracting the graphics from the sprite but some of the units come with the tifs from which they were made and you might try to contact the creator in other cases...

Comment

If I remember correctly the WW2 units by Harlan are available in the CTP1 download section, too. Additional the raw *.tif files of these units are available in the CTP1 database two, so no need to make screencaptures.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Interesting........interesting....... thnx

Comment

Oh, btw, at the CTP file download page, there is a link for the F-22 and EuroFighter planes but the link gives me some kind of terrain set...does anyone have these units?

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
            Oh, btw, at the CTP file download page, there is a link for the F-22 and EuroFighter planes but the link gives me some kind of terrain set...does anyone have these units?
            You mean thgis file:

-Martin
            Attached Files
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

that's the one, thanks.

Only five different facings?????

Comment

Flip 'em for the opposite directions. Lazy, but conserves space.
                I always got a game-crash when trying to use the Euro-Fighter, no idea why
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                  Flip 'em for the opposite directions. Lazy, but conserves space.
                  I always got a game-crash when trying to use the Euro-Fighter, no idea why
                  I had this but I fixed it. I believe the tgas were in the wrong format - they were uncompressed or 24-bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X