Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original tech tree in .xls format?

Has anyone made one yet?
    Ive looked in all the usual places, done a few searches but nothing.
    I want to use it for my own tech tree, no mod or anything, just for my own nefarious purposes.
    Anyway im about 1/2 making it myself so if no one can point me in the direction of one, ill post it when its done, if anyones interested.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

That could be interesting.

Nefarious, huh, sounds dangerous, too.

Any particular Era in mind, or are you going for the Whole Shebang?
    If you Ignore YOUR Rights, they Will go away.

Comment

Well first of all to get rid of all future techs and split the ancient era in two. Lots of other tweaks, too many to mention, including making musketeers(infantryman) come AFTER cannons.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

To reflect how Cannons finally managed to throw Arrow Troops, like Longbowmen, off of the Battlefield, for good this time, right?

Good Idea!

Especially if you also include Arquebusiers, to show the by-play between Bows, and the Early Guns, before the advent of the Flintlock Musket, and their rise to primacy.
        If you Ignore YOUR Rights, they Will go away.

Comment

I've got it in Word format. Any good?

Actually, I've no idea where it came from, the Word 'tag' in it says Katy Sodeau (Tom Davies, the unit-creating genius) made it, but neither of them has posted almost since CtP2 came out, so I guess it came with a MedMod download or something
          Attached Files
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks IW
            I was specifically looking for XL format because its very flexible for inserting new advances and such, but this Word one will help for quick reference as my poster is split into 3 pieces now
            Ive almost finished the XL one, its kinda big and i might have to think about inserting alot more cells, smaller fonts etc to make it easier to view the whole thing on screen, even on 1024x768 anyway ill put it up in a while.

Comment

Sounds cool. Oh yeah, and Hex made a PDF version IIRC.

So now we'll have all 3 formats User-friendly indeed.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Its kinda big for easy reference purposes but this should make it easy to add and remove techs and generally get a "feel" for how a new tech fits in. Feel free to point out any missing text/arrows etc or just to generally criticize the shoddiness.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X