No announcement yet.

Give Peace a chance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think in history this bar has moved faster for some cives in wars like the Russians in world war 2
    And slower for some like the American defends with the attack on pearl harbour. so this is going to have to go on a lot more like empire size etc.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

BigMc,

Yeah, thats not a bad point. If we were serious about this, we could tie it into the number of cities you have vs the max number for your government type.

The only drawback would be that if you were a city state, you could switch to anarchy and get a big boost - since the max is 75 cities in Cradle.

To add the aspect of peace/war (so that this slider as an actual option and not simply a curiousity), we need to have a better diplomatic stance between nations. Right now, no matter what I do, every nation is pissed at me. I would thing that trade and shared enemies would improve their regard for you, but it dosn't. I know that, to push the human play, the AI has got to be as agressive as possible.

The original CTP2 was like being put in a room full of mentally ill patients. In Cradle, its like you are being put in a room with a lot of homicidal mentally ill patients (with amazing powers of regeneraation). But, man, its fun!

Bluevoss-

Comment

Just had a quick but interesting thought in my current game -

I'm playing Cradle 1.3, where you heal really, really slowly. Why not make it so that if you go to alert, your healing is a little faster, and if you are at peace, its even faster than that. This way, it would behoove you to jump to piece and then switch back, on only to heal up units.

It would be nice, since I have a lot of heptarenes that are damaged from two wars back. You'd think we'd get around to fixing that.

Oh, and I do like the ability to come out of peace quickly. I tried my new level, were it takes a couple of turns (and not an era) to tool up to WAR. Worked pretty good. The computer attacked me and ran my out of a fort and took a city. I managed to get to a war footing and push him out of the city. Lots of fun.
        Bluevoss-

Comment

what about tying in the era war walkers are going to get the message to tool up a lot quicker then the ancient plank
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
          X