No announcement yet.

Has any body seen this before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To prevent others from having to go through the same horror as me ...
    Next time: try rim2tga. It's a util that will convert .rim's to tga and the other viseversa.

Martin the Dane
    Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
    Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

That's exactly what I did, Martin, but I was at Uni and didn't have that program installed (not at home or at uni) so I had to go through the process of installing it on my uni account, which is always a pain (rights and stuff...), and then finding a program to convert it to jpg with (something my uni doesn't offer by default either)...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
        Edit: BTW, the CtP1 language folder zfs is (almost?) identical to the CtP2 one...
        Yes it is 100% identical for the English version of both games, but if you have a German CTP2 version than you will find the English pics there. Quite interesting if I ever need files of the English version for future mods.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

yes i found out last night that it's the lab but i havent seen this before
          Last edited by The Big Mc; January 25, 2002, 06:36.
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

If you just would attach it as a *.jpg file than I could view directly with the browser here at university and than I would have change to identify it.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Big mc, that artillery is used in the WW2 scenario I think.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

IW is right.

Big Mc (and all),
                From the 0catch site you can't link to files directly, you must link to a html file on that site and have that html file link the the file you actually need. When I have time I'll make a template HTML file so it doesn't have to take more than 2 minutes to create a HTML file. I'm still looking for servers that *will* allow direct linking but I'm afraid such servers are rare these days (I think you *can* do this with the spaceports account though, which is still open of course)...

I actually considered using my own pc as HTML/FTP server but the problem is I can't guarantee it'll be online all the time (I don't have a problem with leaving my computer on at night but it *is* a windows pc so it tends to crash if it's online for too long and also there are times when I'm away from my computer for several days, at times like that I turn my pc off). If I do decide to do this (and if people don't have a problem with these occasional downtimes), we would have 1-1.5 GB available with the option to grow if really needed...
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

interesting never got that scenario

locutos found anything interesting in the ctp 1 files yet
                  any way could you send me or point me in the direction of the ctp 1 wonder icons.
                  "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
                  The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
                  Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
                  X