Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to use Apolyton Mod Pack, but I keep crashing

Hi everybody,

I recently put CtP2 back on my system after being enticed by all the positive comments regarding the various Mods one can download. Although I only just registered, I've been floating around here for a few years, but never downloaded the mods before! Not quite sure why... anyways, I have a problem I was hoping someone might be able to help me with.

I download the Modswapper, the 1.1 patch, and the Apolyton Mod Pack, and installed as directed. I can't launch a game though - I lock up every time, even if I choose to play the original version of the game from the modswapper. I used to have Win98 on my system, and everything worked fine. I now am running Windows XP... the easy thing to do would be to uninstall the game, and install without the mods to check if its a OS thing or a mod problem, but I thought I'd ask if this is a known issue first... what can I say, I'm a little lazy...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    matso

Allow me to clarify... I can load the game up, but when I select "Launch Game", I crash.

Thanks

Comment

Sometime these things happen, I play on XP Pro without any problems. I have had crashes like that before, make sure you have everything and just reinstall, usually works for me.

Comment

Working...
      X