Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a Map for Multiplay?

Evening-Morning

I posted this also in CTP 1, I want to make a map I can use in CTP 1 as an MP Map, I play single player MP games in the IPX mode whereas I can exclude units,city improvements and or wonders as I choose. I understand that in order for other to play they too would need the map, however I am interested in creating maps for my own enjoyment.

What is the procedure and the file path if you know?

Thanks!

Yours in Civin

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Re: Making a Map for Multiplay?

Originally posted by Troll
    Evening-Morning

I posted this also in CTP 1, I want to make a map I can use in CTP 1 as an MP Map, I play single player MP games in the IPX mode whereas I can exclude units,city improvements and or wonders as I choose. I understand that in order for other to play they too would need the map, however I am interested in creating maps for my own enjoyment.

What is the procedure and the file path if you know?

Thanks!

Yours in Civin

Troll
    hmm. don't think this is possible. if so, it would take some figurin' out. multiplayer doesn't really have set maps so i am not sure if you can get everyone's comp. to set to your map. it's not like multiplayer has set maps that it will use; it just generates them itself. sorry, don't think this is possible
    ...feelings, sensations that you thought were dead, no squealing...remember that its -all in your head-

Comment

Working...
    X