How are you playing CTP2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you playing CTP2?

I am just curious how many of us are still playing CTP2 and how.
    With MedPack
    10.00%
    With Apolyton Pack
    40.00%
    With Cradle
    20.00%
    With other mods
    20.00%
    Without mods
    10.00%
    I do not play CTP2 anymore
    0.00%
    Jani

Actually playing through a game and conquering the world... erm, I don't, except for the succession games. I actually only did this once anyway
    I do however spend quite a long time in the game, testing mods and SLICs and other new things, so I guess "other mods". Whether this counts as "playing" or not, I don't know. Sometimes it feels like work
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Last month i had more fun modding it then actually playing. Now my mod is ready (only needing the charts to finish it). Its beta is in hexagonia website but currently i am in its play test of the final version. When i finish the charts and this final playtest i will make it public.
      I guess i am in others mods category.

PS: IW it may look like work but feels good when you see something you did working. And above all modding is fun
      Last edited by Pedrunn; September 4, 2001, 08:31.
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

I used all my playing time to test medpack at spring(about 5-10 hours time to play / week). Testing is fun but if you do it a lot you get bored. Now I am playing with apolyton pack and I decided that I will play this game to the end(that might be next christmas but I will play this one to the end ).

If I would have a lot of more time I would really like to code mod but wife and child takes my time (or is it )
        Jani

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
          Last month i had more fun modding it then actually playing.
          I know this feeling. But if you have a playable beta version of your mod than it is Actual I wanted to make for GoodMod MedPack and Craddle support. But it is if you can play your mod. For now GoodMod is for Apolyton Pack and CityMod2. I play on the biggest ultra gigantic map of the Apolyton extra large map version with new goods and city styles. So there is a optiion missing: Apolyton Pack and other mods.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X