Moving pops around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving pops around...

So say I've already got a city and I want to add another settler to it. How is this done? I tried to use the settle commmand, but it didn't seem to work.

Also, what is the specific method for disbanding units yet still getting credit for them (i.e. in production)?

Thanks in advance.
    Bluevoss-

Re: Moving pops around...

Originally posted by Bluevoss
    So say I've already got a city and I want to add another settler to it. How is this done? I tried to use the settle commmand, but it didn't seem to work.
    It can't be done in CTP2. I did write some SLIC code to allow it, but the game seemed to override it, and stop it frm having any effect. Sorry
    Also, what is the specific method for disbanding units yet still getting credit for them (i.e. in production)?
    Make sure the unit is in a city, and the city isn't too close to completing the item it is building (so you see the full effect, and receive the full amount) Then click on the Units tab at the bottom of the screen. Click "disband" in the bottom right of the box, then switch to the city tab there. You should see the number of turns needed reduced.
    The units, once disbanded give 50% of their production cost.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks - I'll give this a try!
      Bluevoss-

Comment

Working...
      X