Big games with lotsa nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big games with lotsa nations

Been reading about games with lots of nations, but only see 8 on my panel. Whats the trick to making the more the merrier?

Thanks in advance.
    Bluevoss-

Do you want to know how to restore the nations that were conquered?

If it goes that, it is very simple, use the spy, to motivate a revolt in a city friend or neighbor, if it goes well happened, that city, will become independent of the empire, and it will be your friend, if you give more 1 city, and a little of known. I adore to do that, they become good allies.

If you want to know how to place more than 8 players, that I also wanted, I wanted to play with about 15 - 20 empires, it should be very good.
    - TiTaN
    "Come to know Brazil"
    "The Amazonian and the Swampland is from Brazil"

Comment

More than 8 nations

I'm actually playing a MedMod2 game with about 14 computer opponents.
      On the computer I write this message, there is no CTP2 installed, so I can't check out now, but as far as I remember there is a file called USERPROFILE.TXT somewhere in the ctp2-filetree. In this file there is a line which says NumOfPlayers=??? or something similar. Change the number ??? to the number of players you want and .... voila!
      In the next game I started after this little adjusting the number I chose appeared in the settings menu at the beginning of the game. Don't try to change it there, because if you do, you will only be offered the usual 2 to 8 players. So simply don't touch this button, start your game and it will work (at least it did on my 'puter)!
      I heard some rumors about the computer changing this number while writing something into the userprofile.txt, but so far I had no problems with it. Perhaps this happens, if you play several games in parallel, which I don't.

Hope this works for you too. I really have fun with my game.

Comment

Dear PH

It's Very good man,
        But, its necessary activate write protection?
        - TiTaN
        "Come to know Brazil"
        "The Amazonian and the Swampland is from Brazil"

Comment

I didn't activate write protection, but I heard that this helps, when you have problems with this file.

Comment

Working...
          X