No announcement yet.

OCC comes to CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had already changed the folder name and that worked. Game seems to be working fine now. Started with 8 civs but barbs have taken over at less 4 of the civs. Barbs are way ahead of me in tech. No one has bothered to come out to my iland I am into the AD. Just lost most of my happeness.
    He who believes and is baptized will be saved: But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Comment

Is the medmod version working for sure now? I have slow connection and don't want to spend an hour downloading something if it won't work right! If someone could let me know if it is working right that would be great. Oh, byt the way, I tried using the regular version with the medmod, it lets you build settelrs, but it doesn't let you settle cities. Is this the way it should be? Or should settelrs not even show up in my building options? Thanks everyone! Oh, once again if anyone would like me to post up scores just let me know.
      DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
      EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
      AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

The MedMod version should work fine, I've had no complaints If anyone does have a problem with it, please let me know.

Rhuarc, I have a slow connection as well, but the scenario is very small, it is really only a map and a bit of SLIC. Takes about 5 minutes to download with a 56k modem.

Settlers should not show up in your build queue at all, but if you can't build cities, it doesn't matter anyway.

Once I have a score, I'll send you it to post At the moment, I'm having trouble surviving.

Ben
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks IMO, I'll have to try the MedMod version then. Oh, and I think I am going to create a page on my website to post all of the scores at. This will be a lot easier of a way for me to post them than trying to get the formatting right. So if and when anybody actually sends me their scores I'll post them on my page along with a link here to get to it.

Comment

Rhurac,
            Med Mod works great, you have to make sure it is Scen0000 for it to show up in the game. I have played one game through and only had a score of 5690. I was in fourth place but that was because the barbs took out four civs This is not an easy game to play.
            He who believes and is baptized will be saved: But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

Comment

Preacherman, if you get a chance could u email me the stats and things? I'll post them up on my website as soon as I get a chance. It does sound like it is pretty hard! I need to download the medmod version and try it out.

Comment

hey preacher, what difficulty did u have it on and how many civs did u have?

Comment

Hi guys,

what are the files of MedMod? I went to the ctp files and see the Med Mod II alpha... is that the Mod or there are other Mods?

Comment

Current MedMod version is at WesW's mini site, and all subsequent updates will be there, until it goes public, then there will be a link in the database.

The MedMod version of OCC is here

Have fun.
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks, I'll try the weekend

Comment

Started to play OCC again only this time I did not have wariors or spearmen, It just got worse from there. I have reloaded all componits to the game and still got problem. now I get fatal error message whin I try to load scenario. Game is to good not to be able to play, can anyone help me?

Comment

SLIC errors

I am getting an error as well when I try to load the MeedMod version. It gives me an errorin the MM2_concepts.txt file. It says the COCEPT_MILITIA cannot be found in the string or something like that. Oh, it also says that the error is in line 31 of the MM2_Concepts.txt file. I tried looking through the file, and on line 31 it does say something about CONCEPT_MILITIA, but I don't have a clue what it is supposed to mean. I think it might have something to do with the new update Wes posted for the MedModII. Has anyone else tried to start a new OCC since the new update came out? Somebody please help me!!

Comment

I think that any errors people find are probably(...) due to the updates or something, but I didn't alter concepts or militia slic, so I dont know. When the final version is done, then I will make a final OCC scenario. Until then, play without the MedMod, its still hard believe me. I'm at 1900 and busy trying to fight cannons with mounted archers and knights...

Comment

Wombat,
                              Is it possible for me to have both Scenarios installed at the same time? (MedMod version and regular version) Let me know when you finish the game and I'll post up the scores. Oh, I have been trying to get a hold of snapcase to have himput about the OCC on the news thing with my website and the new thread to post scores in, but I haven't heard back from him. Do you know why? Could you try to get a hold of him as well? Thanks alot!

Comment

You can have both installed, (download bothocc.zip from my site if you need) but before you start the game, make sure you choose the Mod you're playing from ModSwapper, then choose the same version in the game, otherwise you'll get loads of odd errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X