Need help with slic for mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with slic for mod

Ive put my greece scenario on hold to make a mod. I'll have a post in mods/scens soon. What it basically does is give every civ a unique unit (a slic trigger that i think i can control), and adds regicide play, which is much more complex.
    This is what i want to have happen:
    Every civ not only starts with settlers but also with a "Leader" Unit. If this unit dies, the player that killed it gets everything that remains of the civ. How can i do this?
    I thik this may finally be a Successful project from Chris B .
    Thanx for any help anyone can give.
    -CB
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Hello people????
    just to get this back on the top and visible again.
    Also- if the leader dies- the civs slides into anarchy untill a new one can be built.
    [This message has been edited by Chris B (edited April 04, 2001).]
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

You posted a thread a few months ago which Locutus, Heardie and kormer all replied to, giving helpful advice., including how to make civ-specific units.
      In fact, I printed it out, and am currently using it for my mod!!

I think the link might be (with added www) http://www.apolyton.net/forums/Forum...000385.html?10

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
      X