CTP1 .tga files yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP1 .tga files yet?

Has anyone out there managed to extract any of the CTP1 unit .tga's, or maybe taken the time to get them thru screen shots? There are a number of CTP1 units I'd like to add to CTP2 with their .tga files... and I don't want to take the time to edit screen shots if someone else has already undertaken that odious task...

------------------
    Evolution does not work in straight lines, but the minds of some scientists do.

-- George Gaylord Simpson

I made the screen captures for the techs and buildings. The tech images are now on Apolyton. I plan to make the unit images. I think I will need a few hours, but not today. I wonder what I will find. For example I found an picture for a teleporting tech.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Hi- i have most of the unit tgas that might be used done- ill have them posted soon.
      -Cb
      "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

Working...
      X