Spritetool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spritetool

Whenever I try to make sprites, I follow all the instructions, restart in MS-DOS mode and run the program. Every time, I get the message
    "This program will not run in MSDOS mode"
    This is not a problem with my *.tiffs, as it does not work with the example sprite either. It is very annoying.

If no-one has any suggestions, is there someone who can get the sprite-creator to work who would be willing to take my *.tiffs and make them into sprites ?
    I would be very grateful.

The Immortal Wombat
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

You should not restart in DOS-mode. You should run the program in a DOS-window: Start -> Programs -> MS-DOS-prompt.

Comment

That would make more sense, oops.

Thanks Paul
      [This message has been edited by Immortal Wombat (edited March 14, 2001).]
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ok, next problem, I got all the instructions done, but no luck. When PaintShop Pro (7) saves it, it says its a merged image, and I don't think thats right, but how to stop it ?

Comment

OK its all sorted, there was a confusing thing in the instructions that confused me. I'm happy to make quick unanimated units for scenarios if Tom Davies is busy , and animations aren't important.
          Ben

Comment

Working...
          X