No announcement yet.

bmp2ctp2 program and Alex scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on a thorough readme for the whole process, which will include a new color palatte, new version of the BMP map I made with the color changes reflecting the new palatte, and a few other things. Right now I'm having Scorpion review it, since he's such the mappin' dude.

If you want a preview of the readme to see if it works for you, let me know and I'll send it your way. But right now its only written for someone with PhotoShop, Scorpion is adding bits to make it PaintShopPro friendly.

Comment

"Error loading mapfile. Unexpected end of file found."
      What's wrong?
      Can somebody help me?
      Thanks!

Nevs23

Comment

My immediate guess would be that it's expecting the map file to be a different size than it actually is. Without more info about what exactly you're trying to do, that's as specific as I can get.

Comment

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is working, or has already finished creating the original World Map with the "bmp2ctp2" program???

------------------
          Keep Smile and keep cleare in your head.
          Everyone is its fate - and its environment - blacksmith
          Keep Smile and keep cleare in your head. | Everyone is its fate - and its environment - blacksmth.
          A.o.t.s.S. connections: (a Master of Orion,Civ,... Alliance,or also called "Clan")
          Internet: http://www.gildenweb.de/cgi-bin/gliste/gilde.pl?page=Gildenweb&gilde=Conquest%20of%20Para dies
          E-Mail: NsaeC@gmx.net

Comment

What world map... there isn't a full world map as of yet to the best of my knowledge and I'm hoping to finish this week as soon as my gf goes back to school... keep you posted.

Comment

harlan, wazzup? There hasn't been an alex update in a whole month? I figure here is the best place to say so. Why is this?
              "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

*Bump

Anybody know what ever happen to the redo of the Alexander Mod that came with CTP 2?

Comment

I think Harlan left CtP2 for a while. He did mention recently that he was going to start it up again, but I don't know what happened from then.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                  X