Working with coefficient's in datafiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with coefficient's in datafiles

I am "tweaking"..for lack of a better terminology, some of the figures in the government types files..

file name is govern.txt

file path is..CTP:2/data/default/gamedata

I am tweaking things..like increased the max # of cities..in the line called toomanycitiesthreshold..i increase that to 100..all is kewl...

But..I changed the gold coefficient in line called...
    ...goldcoef..from 1.75 to 2.50..i believe that gave me the adverse desired effect..I was trying to INCREASE gold produced..i am gonna try going the other way with it......

Any suggestions if I need to change other lines..or am I on right track?

Thanks for any/all help!

Troll

The Forum Fur Flyer
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Well..I re=installed files to default..I changed city setting to 125..and coefgold to 1.25..works fine now..so I shall continue on..perhaps I had altered another line previously..in my zest..(or quest?)..for a John D. Rockefeller/Donald Trump Empire!!

Any/all suggestions please advise if any help on how to improv this anymore!

Troll

The Forum Fur Flyer

Comment

testing
      EDIT:****
      [This message has been edited by Darkknight (edited February 18, 2001).]
      Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Well..I am making some headway..and yes..Testing..Edititng..I see is the way to go..CRAWL..then walk..!!

Thanks

Troll

------------------
        If they call an orange an orange, why don't they call a banana a yellow?-Christopher Lloyd-Taxi

The Forum Fur Flyer

Comment

Working...
        X