Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes? Ancient forcefields?

Wes,

Got your Mods up and running tonight. Saw evidence that I was playing a new game (militia, slow city developement, etc, etc).

Big problem through - when I try to entire another city's (i.e. AI) area, my unit will not go there. I try and try - no soap. My unit can walk around the city but not enter the white dashed lines.

Tried a second game and found this to be true again.

I even declaired war on them, but it didn't seem to have an effect.

I'm sure not going to win via conquest this way! Any suggestions?

Thanks,

------------------
    Bluevoss-
    Bluevoss-

This is a bug due to the militia code. Wouter has fixed it, so it will not be a problem in the beta.
    This bug is not present everywhere, so try another city, or another path into the shielded city.

Comment

I fixed that problem a while ago and posted about it in the MedMod thread. You can download the fix for this at my website.

From the MedMod thread:

quote:

Just like with Wes's files, unzip it in the main CtP2 folder (and overwrite existing files if you're prompted to do so) and you're ready to play. I'd love to hear what people think of this: are there any bugs with the militia code, does the unit repair trigger work properly, are there any other bugs? Even if all works perfect I'd like to know...

This only works when you start a new game though, not with your old savegames. To continue to play your existing games you could try opening the chat window ('-key) and typing /reloadslic but I can't guarantee that that'll work (without side-effects).
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Many thanks, all. I'll load it in an try it tonight!

------------------
        Bluevoss-
        Bluevoss-

Comment

Working...
        X