Units/Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units/Maps

Can any one help me CTP2 is new to me i would like to make some Scenarios but how do i make units for it. Also Where Can i Request a Scenario, units, and maps to be built for me and all of you. Plz help me

I need World War 1 and 2 units to be made or where can I make them.Also i need better Modern units.And 1950 1960 1970 units.

For unit sprites try the (using a trick of Rich's)....

*cough* .... Files database .... *cough*

To request getting them made, or help on making them, try the creation forum. Search for units. You should get a heap of info.

------------------
    Author of Diplomod. The mod to fix diplomacy.

Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

It's going around now isn't it Dale... Units can be made using the sprite maker found in the db under modifications/utilities. All the data required to make them is contained. As for maps and such there is the bmp2ctp2 convertor and there are a few mapmakers out there that may be willing to do some mapmaking. See the creation forum under requests (that is to say do a search for the word request). Everything else is just a generally solved or directed by the creation forum and help forum. Hope to see some new sprites and maybe a few maps. Good luck.

Rich

Comment

Working...
      X