Any Easy mod for ctp2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Easy mod for ctp2?

It's realy hard to work in slic script and i want to know WHERE IS THE EASY MOD!!!

there is no such thing for ctp2

Comment

-

Comment

I guess if you want to make an easy mod, yuo could only make text file changes: they don't work in SLIC. But that can also be useful to make the game better.
        Chickens are not gay!

Comment

Alexman did it for CTP1. It was buggy, but it worked. How much would you need to alter that file to make it work for this game, anyone who knows programming?????
          "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

I just leave Slic to the proffesionals and edit pics and txt and maybe sprites if i can find the right program.

------------------
            " mind over body "
            Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
            X