No science in cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No science in cities?

Playtesting my scenario has introduced a rather interesting, and very bad problem. A lot of cities are producing little or zero science. These cities have all science improvements, gold improvements, shopping malls around them, and no science at all. Zero, zippo, zilch. This one has me seriously baffled. You can download the latest version at omnigods site if you think you can help me out.

Scenarios seem to be buggy in this way. I've noticed this in my scenario, and also the problem that pollution sometimes isn't calculated for all civs, or distance from capital being calculated for all civs. But then at some other time I check and the problem or problems are gone. I think there are some things I'm doing in cheat mode that are having unintended consequences but I can't figure it out exactly. Some of this is obviously very buggy. The key is capture a moment when everything is working, and release that as your scenario . I had everything working, but I was just told by a playtester pollution has turned itself off again. Grrr.

Comment

I've noticed that I have pollution on, but when I go into cheat mode it is convieniently turned off /sarcasm. The end result is if you forget to turn it back on it'll be off in the next game. I think what we should be doing is document everything thats wrong and send that in an email to Firaxis, Sid Meier will not release a crappy half-done game like activision has done.

Comment

Working...
      X