Does anyone know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know...

Does anyone know where or how you can adjust the war discontent. conquest distress and other happyness modifiers? The only editable modifiers I encountered was in the file where you could set the difficulty levels, and those were starvation, pollution and another one.
    Chickens are not gay!

War discontent and conquest distress are handled in the various government settings in the govern.txt file, and you can also do some adjustments on empire size and distance which will effect happiness in that file too.

For global settings on happiness go to const.txt and change RIOT_LEVEL and REVOLUTION_LEVEL to your preference
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Also, go into stratagy.txt and globally search for 73. This will be the computers minimum unhappyness level. I make sure it coincides with my own (75 makes for a good game).

------------------
      Bluevoss-
      Bluevoss-

Comment

Ok, thanks for the tips
        Chickens are not gay!

Comment

Working...
        X