Hey Omni . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Omni . . . .

I can't find the thread where you posted the link to your website.

Could you post it here for all to see?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Sure... it's http://pcouw.homestead.com/ctp2.html but if you happen to loose this one there is a link in the CTP2 links section here at apolyton. And it works now It's also listed as my homepage right next to my email.

Omni

Comment

Muchos gracias (no, Spanish is really not something I'm fluent in).

Comment

One more thing... I'm creating a final resting place for my CTP things... check it out... it's only got the title screen sofar but what do you think? The final resting place is...
        http://ctp2.homestead.com

Omni - hopes to be up and running completely by tomorrow.

Comment

Once you get this website finalized, I think I will be bookmarking it.

Comment

Omni, are you still finishing your website? A few days ago, I could acess it with no problems, but yesterday, I come up with a blank page. If you're still working on it, take your time - it looked great what you had so far!

Comment

I've finished a few sections, still missing some. There should be no reason for a blank page... nope.. just checked it's up and running... give it a try again. My DSL's down so I can't update it until after the break.

Omni - thanks for the interest

Comment

Hey - guss what?

I can access this website again!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that More to come...

Rich

Comment

There's one problem I have experienced on your website now.

For the new units on your website, all you have is text - they are not in the form of links. Are you still working on that? Just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                    X