Unofficial non-apolyton download section openned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial non-apolyton download section openned

Okay civers, since there's been a large number of hits on my page I've updated and changed the format... the new site is
    http://pcouw.homestead.com/ctp2.html

If you'd like anything posted for other civers to download then send it to me via email. As you'll see when you visit the page, you get full credit for anything submitted, unless you didn't create it If I'm missing anything send me a line, and I'll get it up..

Omni

New map available...

Care of Hexagonian we have a map of the Far East, it's just a base map therefore you have to place your own start markers or settlers, but it's a nice map... seems to be about 90x180... but I didn't count the tiles - Thanks Hex... nice map

More to come...
    Omni

Comment

Hey, nice downloads.
      How have you been doing? I got my map all done, and sent it around for testing...I shrunk it down 'slightly', and changed the dimensions to that it would work better.
      The reason why I'm posting you here is because i re-set my comp and lost your mail.
      see ya,
      alex
      "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
      -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Newest downloads available...

Big Crunch's Britian Map - 5 civ scenario start
        v1.1 of Dawn of a Civilization by ThaddeusAlexander
        and later on December 12 preview day 1 of Omni Pacific

Hope they're what you want, if not... there's lots of people who can make it... or maybe you can contribute.

Omni

Comment

WOW!
          I love Palentines 28 civ world map!
          Sweet!
          Its my kinda map!
          Huge..lots of civs to order around!

Way to go!
          Thanks OmniGod for all the hard work and all you other folks too!

Troll

BTW..I am runing it on an Athlon 700 with 256 ram NVIDIA Graphics 32 bit card..I have a 30 G HD..about half full..and other than a small time to load game start...turns are really quick..I am in like 1000 BC now..I have 15 cities..Oh..and I gave myself a TEENIE bit of starting gold..about 10 Million..500K PW and 1 advance..Corporate Republic..and a vow to myself..No Allies..

I am a gonna dominate!!

C YA!!
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Troll, How long is it taking to in between moves in your game?
            I tried the 14 civ but abandoned around 1840- it was taking 5-10 minuts for the AI to move.
            [This message has been edited by LandBuilder (edited December 15, 2000).]
            LandBuilder

Comment

Okay... there's been an update to my world map. Version 2.0 has been posted on the site under World... major changes include a reduction in size... I had miss labeled the map as being 210x150... but that was a previous map I had started the world map v1.1 was 225x210... and due to errors it created with the AI road building projects the map has been reduced to 210x210 and the AI is now building roads... download and try it out... if there's anything else wrong please email me or post it in creation...

Also just completed is the rescaling of the North Atlantic Colonization Scenario (located under Atlantic) concept is the same but due to size changes Egypt and Greece were added in place of India and Incans... little more old world battling before new world conquering....

Thanks
              Omni
              [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 15, 2000).]

Comment

Latest updates at my ddl page...

New Maps

Gigantic Europe Map care of Savant asst by Harlan
                L'Europe Petite care of Savant
                Ancient India care of Harlan
                Ancient China care of Harlan

New Mods

Amazon Mod Pack care of BlueOrange
                Zulu units care of EBworld.com

Thanks for those who have allowed me to post these ddl on my page...

Omni - civ and enjoy
                [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 16, 2000).]

Comment

I should point out I didn't assist Savant on both Europe maps, just the Gigantic one. He took me up on my one time only offer to make a map for someone to test the BMP conversion program. So I did the conversion and he took it from there, basically.

Comment

bump

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by LandBuilder on 12-15-2000 05:05 AM
                      Troll, How long is it taking to in between moves in your game?
                      I tried the 14 civ but abandoned around 1840- it was taking 5-10 minuts for the AI to move.
                      [This message has been edited by LandBuilder (edited December 15, 2000).]

I have an Athlon 700 with 256 RAM 30 GIG HD NVIDIA GEFORCE 256-(32 Bit) Graphics Card and a Creative SoundBlaster Live Audio Card V.7. I have had no problems..however..when i first launch the saved game..It will usually take around 2.5 minutes to load maybe longer..I am at around 1500 AD but when i am playing it only take maybe 15 sec or so to go between turns..not bad at all..HOWEVER..I am a wee Bit Of a Quandry..a problemo if you will..I "GIFTED" my self to start out..with Corporate Republic..and now I got up to just before Gally's Scope..OPTICS..and for some reason..NO SCIENCE is available for research???.I have played for over 30 turns and no scince is available at all to research...well..I am gonna start over a new game..and see if it was a glitch or something..I did however install the update patch..perhaps that caused a glitch to occur?

But I still say that map is some kinda of sweet!!

Merry Christmas..remember the reason for the season
                      Jesus Christ!
                      Troll

Comment

Well....I Think my problems occurred when I downloaded patch..during mid-game..because I have had no problems so far..I am at 2400 BC with restart on Palentines Map..sweet!!

Way to Go!!..on this kewl map!

Troll

Comment

Working...
                        X