• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahenobarb
    replied
    Re: How to activate SLIC files?

Originally posted by ekktor
    I am trying to make modifications with SLIC files but can't get them to be activated. I have added the slic files I wrote in the main.slc file of /gamedata but nothing is activated during the course of the game.
    Of course, you could have included the .slc files properly but the SLIC code itself does not do what you intend it to do. And therefore does not seem to be active in the game. This used to happen to me all the time.

You could always check: http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?&i...s=4304&cat=240

A Shameless plug!
    Last edited by ahenobarb; September 17, 2003, 18:08.

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    Re: How to activate SLIC files?

Originally posted by ekktor
    Must the main slic file be declared somewhere? I haven't found any reference to this in the guide.
    Yes, in a SLIC file that's already been loaded. Usually this means in either the bottom of script.slc or scenario.slc (the two that are loaded by the default game) you must have the line:

Code:
    #include "main.slc"
    Obviously, replacing main.slc with whatever file name you've given your file.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Mc
    replied
    if you put the code in the file marked scenario then it should work

Leave a comment:

• ekktor
    started a topic How to activate SLIC files?

How to activate SLIC files?

I am trying to make modifications with SLIC files but can't get them to be activated. I have added the slic files I wrote in the main.slc file of /gamedata but nothing is activated during the course of the game.

Must the main slic file be declared somewhere? I haven't found any reference to this in the guide.
Working...
X