No announcement yet.

FLCster for Ctp2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it takes the programmers'time away from CtP2 source .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

yes but it atracts programers the problem with ctp at the moment is

one the code is buged
      and
      two imposible to make unit graphics

and it is ONE person aka me
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

OK, go ahead and make the FLIC to tga and sprite converter then .

Comment

Well that was a worthwhile discussion.

Originally posted by Solver
          Moving a Civ 3 unit looks like moving it, in CtP a still unit suddenly goes moving... well, you know what it looks like.
          I think the game defaults to a fairly high movement speed of units because otherwise moving large numbers of units can be time consuming. There is the option of slowing down unit movement speed in the Graphics menu I think, and it does make a considerable difference to the detail level of the animation which you can see. Moving legs and everything!
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeah, correct... I might have set my unit movement speed pretty high.

Comment

Movement speed is on my mental list of things that it is vital to change every time I install CTP1/2

Comment

can any body get in touch with the man who maid flicster I tried a few weeks ago but failed
                "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

some made a flc to gif converter:
                  Hi all, This is a little freeware tool i've made for converting FLC/FLI to animated gif. The interface is in French, but if you want, the next release it will be multilanguage. (i have put a readme file that explain you how to use this tool). Bye... Flc2Gif v1.1.0.9

Flicster page:

Version 1.0.1 Now Available Please note:Version 1.0.1 (build 18) is a minor bugfix release for v1.0.0. If you already have 1.0.0, hop to the end of this post to get the patch. If not, keep reading. New users will need to get the 1.0.0 full install, then apply the 1.0.1 patch. And now...

his profile says he doesnt want emails. BigMC I posted a message that you were trying to get ahold of him.
                  Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

thanks I will probably get a pm then

Comment

any other way of geting to talk to him

Comment

He hasnt shown himself. I wonder if Gramphos knows anything about FLIC viewing since he did alot with Civ3
                        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

The sprites in CTP2 don't move on their own except to do idle animations - you know, "Look Ma! No hands!!"
                          -30-

Comment

i know

Comment

Working...
                            X