The London Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The London Exchange

What's with the London Exchange? It's supposed to make Brokerages 50% more effective, but has anyone observed a noticable increase in their gold after getting it?

Nope - i haven't noticed much difference, I get it just for the movie (and because i'm in London!?)
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I did some testing and it does have a minimal initial effect (+2 to 4 gold in each of my cities with brokerages). I'll check again to see if it has some cumulative effect.

because i'm in London!
      Have you seen this thread:

Immortal Wombat and Locutus are planning to be there and me too, if I can make it.

Comment

cheers for the link Peter, I've posted a suggestion there that may be a fun idea?
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X