No announcement yet.

Hopeless noob question about SAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIR the most advanced for math were the greeks. (Aristoteles and so on......)

For china and gunpowder: It was Europeans converting it really into gunpowder and producing guns and cannons. But yes they used it far earlier than Europeans.

But sometimes I still miss those surprises

Comment

Around 500-300 BC, and as far as craftworks are concerned, the Celts where ahead of the Roman and the Greeks in all the fields to the exception of sculpture (I think there is another one but I can't remember it). And I think they were the first to use Iron in Europe...
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Not to say the possibility of Atlantis.

That’s why I prefer the sci fiction end game modding. Far easier to model something that is not reel.
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
        The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
        Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Not only this.

We had history, which you can study in the books, but as the first CIV said so nice: Build an empire to stand the test of time

But still, those nice surprises I sometimes miss (by the way, I am not using really the graph's.............)

Comment

I have been planning for some time now a capture option for enemy spies and diplomats. Spies getting caught in your city and diplomats when they get expelled with the options

Ransom = money

Kill = one time regard – bonus + withal over civs

Brain wash chance to gain that spy/diplomat

Make prisoner /case a set amount of unhappy in the spies’ owners’ capital city.

Expel = no penalty or reward
            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
              (by the way, I am not using really the graph's.............)
              I am using them extensively especially in the first part of the game as they are showing me if you are catching up with the AI civs, what are their respective situations and what you have to focus on. The military graph is very important IMO. In the later part of the game the graphs are showing me if I am growing more quickly than my opponents and the military graph allows me to watch the military power, and its growth, of the other civs. Important if you consider your defence or your attack plans.
              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I liked the top 5 cities in ctp1 myself because you looked at them and got an invasion or slaving force reedy and just wipe them off the map.

Comment

Working...
                X